Reservation system doesnt load

Hi guys,

I got an issue since yesterday… It not loading our reservation system for our pizza restaurant. If i am going to editor and check view of the website it says that widget doesnt load. Could you please help me to fix this issue?

Thank You
Peter

Wix is rolling out new features and functions these days i think, or at least preparing for it.
Migrating from Editor-X to Wix-Studio.

This could make some trouble the next days.

I would say → stay patient.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. So do you think it will be fixed in few hours or days? I do not need to make any changes?

Thank You

If it was working all the time before and all of a sudden it stopped working → in most cases it starts to work again within 24-48-hours. I am sure you are not the only one who encounters such glitches in current days.

Do not start to change something on your site immediately (do not touch your code).
Wait at least for 24-hours) maybe 48-hours, if still not working → Wix-Customer-Care.

Yes, please raise the issue with the Wix Support team, they might be able to help you out:

https://www.wix.com/contact

If you’re facing issues, I recommend reporting via status.wix.com, or checking out the Known Issues page to see if what you’re experiencing is already known.

There is a known issue for Wix Restaurants that you can follow here - 10 March 2024 - Issues Loading Wix Restaurants | Help Center | Wix.com

1 Like