Running USA Election Campaign through Wix - Unique Situation re; bounced emails

Question:
I’m running an election campaign in the USA. We filed for and gained approval to receive a list of emails from the State County’s Registrar of Voters. During the first massive email too many came back with a hard bounce (25) and soft bounce (7) out of 1154 . The planned recipient list was north of 6,000.

My team is happy to clean out the bounced emails from future mailers. However, we’re unsure how to proceed since this is official election business and we’re not sure

Is there a way to send it to all people on our list 1 time and clean from there?

Additional considerations: we’re only allowed to use this list until March 7th.

Product:
Wix’s native Email Marketing feature.

What are you trying to achieve:
Send election information for our candidate to all voters who provided an email to the Registrar of Voters.

What have you already tried:
Reviewed this resource: Sampling Your Email Campaign When Sending to a New Contact List | Help Center | Wix.com, the email best practices article, the contacts email sent report, google for anyone else who might have run in to this problem, and searched through topics in the Wix forum.

Additional information:
[Include any other pertinent details or information that might be helpful for people to know when trying to answer your question.]

Nevermind. This can be closed out.

I found a GDPR compliant email verification service: Bulk Email Address Verification and Validation API - Bouncer

GDPR is strickter than USA privacy regulations so going with that. Sharing in case this helps someone in the same predicament. Cheers!