Separate Member Profile Fields for City and State

Hello,

I am building a membership in Wix Editor where I’d like for a member to have the opportunity to add their city and state. I know this functionality is there, however, it’s coupled in with the “Full Address” field and I’m unable to add them separately. If I try to add my own separate “city” or “state” field it says it already exists. Please create the street address, city and state as separate fields. Thank you! :slight_smile:

@Cat_Dupree This is noted! Do you think it would be burdensome for the members to have to fill out the full address field as well? I did see your other request about members being able to search for other members by city or state. Is that your thinking that having these fields separate would ultimately allow for city/state searching?

Thank you Pamela for responding. And you are spot on. One, I feel it would better for search. Second, when everything is coupled, the only option is to either hide or show the entire field, so that means that someone’s physical address would show on their profile with the city and state. Therefore, having them separate is crucial as no one is going to want to show their street address. Even though we can indicate that it’s not required, someone may still feel intimidated and not fill out anything at all. :slight_smile: