Site not running smooth...

Hello there,

I encountered an issue that drives me mad. I did some code here and there on my homepage and now the whole thing is not running smooth on Firefox, Internet Explorer, Cliqz. It is running smooth on Chrome and Safari though.
Additionally, the landing page has a secure connection, but all other pages don’t…

All other Wix websites (those without code) that I created, run smooth and have a secure connection.

Now, can anybody help me out here?

You can check it out yourself and open this site on different browsers:


Try to remember that WIX Code is a beta product and if used in prooduction you will experience this kind of irritating stuff a while until the product is no beta. From day to day things happens and some stuff gets better while some other stuff is not so impressive until upgraded. This is the bad things about ussing beta in production.


Firstly, note that all the pages of your site are secured , as you can see here:

As for the performance issues- I’m afraid that we don’t support Cliqz. However, we do support Mozilla and Internet Explorer . I tested your site on my end and was unable to recreate it. Be aware that it may be related to local issues:

  • The speed of your Internet connection

  • An overload at your ISP during peak hours

  • A slower computer (i.e., with a slow processor or low RAM) which may load the site slowly, as it cannot process the information quickly enough. Note that this also applies for mobile devices.

Please try loading the site on a different computer using a different internet connection to check whether it’s a local issue. Should the issue persists, please send us the following information:

  • Browser type and version.

  • The manufacturer of the device you are using .

  • A video of the issue using screencast . Simply recreate the issue while recording the steps. Add the URL to your response.


Hey Tal,

thank you very much for your reply. (And also thank you Andreas)

Yesterday I went through the code once more and found some issues. Some lines were doubled or cancelled others out etc. I corrected them and voilá the site is running better. Also on Cliqz. Not as good as on Chrome but I’d give it a solid 8 out of 10. So that problem got solved. Here are some details:

-Apple MacBookPro late2013,
2,3 GHz Intel Core i7,
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3,
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
-latest Versions of all browsers

The problem with the unsecured connection however still persists. I recorded a Video with the reproduction of the issue:

Thanks btw for mentioning Screencast and JING. That will make things a lot easier for my workflow:)