I’ve got an automation whose trigger is “when enters segment”. The segment is defined as contacts with a particulate label. If I manually add the label in the dashboard then the automation runs. When I add the label to the contact from backed code it does not run. Bug? Be design? Workaround?
anthony
2
Can you share the code that’s not working?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Velo in automations: how to add custom label to contact based on postal code? | 0 | 51 | March 27, 2025 | |
| Adding contact to a segment upon form entry | 1 | 80 | August 28, 2025 | |
| Create a contact with multiple labels using user inputs | 0 | 28 | May 26, 2026 | |
| Send a birthday email based on contacts birthday | 2 | 67 | April 13, 2026 | |
| How can I migrate contacts from one site to another in the same Wix account while preserving their labels? | 1 | 38 | August 13, 2026 |