Wix Studio Creators - Design for a Non-Profit

Introduction:
Pineapple Women is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering young women to recognize their value and potential. Currently, we are seeking volunteers to assist in creating our website using Wix Studio. As the founder of this nonprofit, I have a solid understanding of Wix Studio and have participated in Wix workshops. However, as the nonprofit progresses, I find myself being pulled in different directions, and therefore, I have not been able to transition from Editor X to Wix Studio efficiently.

Collaboration type:
Volunteer opportunity

Project details:
While I have already started the website and have a general idea of its direction, I am also very open to innovative ideas. We are looking for volunteers to help us finish designing and building our organization’s website. The project involves creating a user-friendly and visually appealing website that effectively communicates our mission, programs, story, and impact. Volunteers should have some experience with Wix Studio, but we are also happy to give this opportunity to someone who is learning and needs to add a client to their portfolio.

Duration:
The duration will depend on the scope of work and availability of volunteers.

Additional information:
Volunteers will work closely with the Pineapple Women team to ensure the website reflects our organization’s branding and goals. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute your skills to a meaningful cause and make a positive impact in empowering young women. Additionally, volunteers can add Pineapple Women to their portfolio and include their company’s logo on our website as one of our sponsors (specifics will be discussed). If you’re passionate about supporting good causes and have experience with Wix Studio, we’d love to hear from you!

1 Like

Hi - I would be happy to help! While I run AllFantastic.com (we’ve been using Wix for over a decade), I would do this particular project through my charitable branch; FreeNonprofitWebsites.org. If you want to fill out the quick “Start” form over there it would be great or you can email me directly: Jon@AllFantastic.com. I look forward to connecting! Thanks - Jon

Hi there,

I am interested! :blush: Can provide not only no-code development help in Wix Studio but also User experience consulting. Curious to learn more about the project scope over a short discovery call. Here is also my website for a bit more context of what I do.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sunny regards from Croatia,
Nikoleta