"Wix Website: Mobile Responsiveness Problem - Need Help!"**

Hello Wix Forum community,

I hope you’re all having a great time building and managing your Wix websites. I’ve been working on my own website, but I’ve run into a frustrating issue related to mobile responsiveness that I’m hoping someone here can help me with. Here’s the issue I’m facing:

Problem Description:

I’ve been using Wix to create a website, and while it looks fantastic on desktop, I’ve noticed some serious problems with how it displays on mobile devices. The mobile version of my site is not as responsive as I’d like it to be, and it’s causing a poor user experience. Here are the specifics:

• Description of the Issue: On mobile devices, the layout of my website elements is not adapting properly. Text and images are sometimes too small or too large, and some elements overlap or don’t display correctly.
  • Wix Version: I’m using the latest version of Wix to build and manage my website.
  • Steps Taken: To troubleshoot the problem, I’ve reviewed my site’s mobile editor, adjusted the settings, and tried different templates. However, the mobile responsiveness issue persists.
  • Expected Mobile Responsiveness: I expect my website to display seamlessly and responsively on all mobile devices, ensuring a positive user experience for visitors.
  • Frequency and Reproducibility: This issue consistently occurs across different mobile devices and browsers, making it highly reproducible.
  • Error Messages or Codes: There are no specific error messages, but the mobile display issues are evident when viewing the site on mobile devices.

Request for Assistance:

I’m reaching out to this helpful Wix Forum community to seek assistance because I’m determined to resolve this mobile responsiveness problem and provide a better experience for my website’s mobile visitors. If any of you have encountered similar mobile responsiveness challenges with Wix or have expertise in optimizing Wix websites for mobile, your insights and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Please share your experiences, potential solutions, or steps I can take to diagnose and fix this issue. Your assistance will be instrumental in ensuring that my website looks and functions perfectly on mobile devices.

Thank you all in advance for your support and contributions—I’m looking forward to hearing your insights and finding a solution to this mobile responsiveness challenge.

I am having the same issue. Did you ever get any responses?