Feature Update: Admin (Co-Owner) Permissions

That’s right! You can now add an Admin (Co-Owner) to your sites and create a collaborative and flexible work experience.

The Admin (Co-Owner) can manage most of your site settings and operates very similar to the site owner with just one limitation.

What can a Admin (Co-Owner) do?

• Access your site’s Editor and make changes to your site (you can limit their permissions so that they cannot publish these changes).

• View and manage any information on your site’s dashboard.

• Interact with contacts through Wix Inbox.

• Add or edit code on your site (when using Corvid by Wix).

• Manage your site’s SEO settings, and access your site activity log.

• Duplicate and transfer site.

• Invite people to your site.

• Manage domains.

• Export contacts.

What can a Admin (Co-Owner) not do?

• Delete a site.

#FeatureUpdates #Roles #Permissions

4 Likes

or edit the payments info

Good catch! :slight_smile:

:clap:

Hi @stevenjose , can I add a co owner but I can limit his permission to transfer site? Cause I don’t want let client do that.

Hi Brian, you might be able to create a custom role with this capability. You can find more information here .

I built a site for my kids school. I don’t know what employee at the school I should transfer the site to as owner because what if someone retires or leaves? At that point all the banking info I have input would be broken if we had to transfer the site to someone else. Should I use the schools Info@companyname.com to transfer the site to as a work around to the above? Does a co owner receive all notifications like the owner when people purchase on your site or write in?

A post was split to a new topic: Wix Co-Owner role feedback