Gift Card Features

Here are some open questions about the gift cards unsing for german restaurants. When I compare the plans for WIX Studio I can see a notice that gift card has extended features in WIX Studio + Business Plan, but i can not found more details what are the extended features.

Questions:

1. Is there a comprehensive list of documented features for Wix gift cards available anywhere?
  2. Could you elucidate the distinctions between the standard and extended options within the plan?
  3. Are there any disparities in the functionality of gift cards between Wix Editor and Wix Studio?
  4. Is ist possible to pass payment fees on gift cards to guests like at ticket selling?

Product:
Wix Studio

What are you trying to achieve:
To facilitate proper billing and accounting in Germany, it is imperative to have consecutive numbering on the vouchers, similar to consecutive invoice numbers. Can this requirement be met using Wix Gift Cards, or should I consider utilizing the online shop to realise the gift cards instead?

What have you already tried:
Gift Card added and option missed to configure the consecutive numbering in settings for gift cards.

Additional information:
I have undertaken extensive searches on the internet and within the forum to gather more information. However, I am still in need of a thorough and comprehensive documentation from Wix that caters specifically to service providers, such as designers, developers, and agencies. It appears that the current Wix product features are primarily presented from a marketing standpoint, and there is a pressing need for an official Wix documentation tailored to service providers’ needs.

All informations about Gift Cards I found here:

I add here my screenshots with the plans and the informations about the extended and standard options in gift cards

really? nobody here knows what are the extended and standard options in gift cards?

@noahlovell can you provide some help please?

It is so frustrating here. Who can help???

What are you trying to achieve:
To facilitate proper billing and accounting in Germany, it is imperative to have consecutive numbering on the vouchers, similar to consecutive invoice numbers. Can this requirement be met using Wix Gift Cards, or should I consider utilizing the online shop to realise the gift cards instead?

can someone provide any feedback???

Jaaaa, dieses BLÖDE DEUTSCHLAND und das Problem mit der Umsatzsteuer nicht wahr ?
Und du sitzt nun schon seit 3-Monaten und kommst zu keinem Ergebnis.

Schon mal in Betracht gezogen mal jemanden zu engagieren der dir bei der Kodierung weiterhelfen kann ?