How do I increase the performance of the Studio editor?

Question:
How do I increase the performance of the wix studio editor?

Product:
Wix Studio

What are you trying to achieve:
Migrating a previous design from Wix Editor to Wix Studio.

What have you already tried:
Searching the Wix docs, google, reddit.

Additional information:
I have spent the last week or so migrating a design I created for a client from Wix editor to Wix studio, the features and design are great, the issue is that the web app is annoyingly slow, to the point that it can take three to five seconds to add a new cell to grid section.

I’ve searched the docs, google, and reddit, and the information is super hit or miss.

Wix will point me to docs about wix editor, google and reddit will point me to editor X, it’s getting rather frustrating not being able to find any information specifically referring to Wix Studio .

Originally I thought it was my laptop :

• 64 gb of ram
  • i7 - 10710U 12 cores @ 1.10 GHz
  • Integrated graphics

But I get the same issue on my other laptop with the same ram, also an i7 @ 2GHz

I have tried both the latest version of Firefox and Chrome.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Charles,
I think Wix Studio’s performance is the traditional problem . You will see a bunch of performance problems posts and there are no possible solutions to fix it rather than add a budget GPU or close background apps since Wix is taking more resources than Games :sweat_smile:. Same problems I’ve faced for too long.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. It’s unfortunate to hear that, though. Everything else related to the platform has been a dream.

Thanks for the response; I’ve found that after about 30-45 minutes, I have to close the browser and then reopen the platform, which helps.