How to reassign a domain to a new Wix site

I’m having trouble with
Reassigning a domain to a new site even after following the directions. I have waited 48 hours. I then disconnected the site from the old site and assigned to the new site. It says it was successful but when I return to the dashboard it is still on the old site and neither are connected to the domain.

What I’m trying to do
I need my new site connected to the new site.

What I’ve tried so far
tried the directions online

Extra context
As you can see the plan is not on the sheet. When I clicked continue it says it was successful but it goes back to the original site.

Hey @Leah_Vanterpool! You’re right, it can take up to 72hrs for domain changes to take effect, and in unusual cases, might take a little longer - but is usually much quicker.

Can you share some more details? Like the name of the site it’s currently assigned to and the one that you want it to be assigned to?

Also worth checking if this is still happening or has resolved itself?