I’m wanting to know;
If i close my Wix account, will it close my Agency/Workspace? I have my other account as Co-owner, but the account i want to close is no longer used or needed.
Working in
Wix Studio
Thank you!
I’m wanting to know;
If i close my Wix account, will it close my Agency/Workspace? I have my other account as Co-owner, but the account i want to close is no longer used or needed.
Working in
Wix Studio
Thank you!
It depends on which account actually owns the Agency. The Workspace itself belongs to whichever account created it, and co-owners just have access, they don’t become the owner automatically. So if the account you’re closing is the owner, closing it could put the Agency at risk even though your other account is a co-owner. If it’s just a co-owner account, closing it should leave the Agency and your other account untouched.
Safest route: open the Agency’s Members/Roles settings and check who’s listed as Owner. If the account you want to close is the owner, transfer ownership to your other account first, then close it. If you’re not 100% sure, Wix support can confirm ownership for your specific Agency before you close anything, since this isn’t reversible.
If this helped, please mark it as Solved.
Hi.
The account i want to close is the account which “owns” the agency.
I was looking for an option to transfer ownership but i was unable to find it. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?
Thank you!