Images are getting deleted?

My websites had been running for Years.

Now, today out of the blue I see my uploaded images getting deleted. The missing images are breaking All of my websites.

Anyone has the same issue?
What can I do and who can I talk to?!

These are Hours of rework.

1 Like

I just looked at my website and the same thing is happening to me. No idea what’s going on as it was absolutely fine before.

Hey!

Just a quick one - there’s a known issue with images not loading - https://status.wix.com/

Likely related but we’re on it :slight_smile:

Appears to be a problem with loading media:

SAME PROBLEM! I Worked 6 mounths for my website and now when i have to publish it all my work is gone!

Thanks Dave. This appeared like it was “Resolved” yesterday. But yesterday I think my stuff was still running.

Seems like it was a Network connectivity issue to another server, maybe there is still a connectivity issue to a server where images are stored. Whatever troubleshooting they did, is Not resolved. Need to verify the server images.

UPDATE: I tried to Reload one image, is Not uploading the images again, I might need to rename to reupload. Bummer I was so happy with Wix service so far :-/ Hope this issue get fix without having to do the work all over again.

Same problem here google merchant center are reject all of my products because of this!

Hey everyone!

Just want to loop back and say that this issue is now resolved. Going to close comments now :slight_smile: