Migrating from Wix Editor Premium to Wix Studio Editor

What parts of my plan will migrate from Wix Editor to Studio Editor? What parts wont?

Wix Studio Editor

I’m very interested in migrating to the studio editor and I know that I will have to rebuild my site which I am fine with, but what does migrate.

-Does my entire account minus the website move.
-Do i lose anything that i will have to pay for again?
-Will migrating cost me anything?

I’m currently using a Wix Editor Premium plan.

I honestly didn’t do a lot of searching for this but I did try to get in contact with support but the wixbot was less than helpful lol

I am very new to the digital world so any help, tips, tricks or anything else you have to offer that makes things easier is greatly appreciated.

Hi Joshua,
Only Editor X site will migrate to Wix Studio and Wix Classic Editor sites will not. You need to make a new one if you want to use your site in Wix Studio because sites made with Wix classic Editor will not migrate.
-Your account will stay as it should and only Editor X sites will change as Studio Editor sites.
-Also I’m not sure but you’ll keep your subscription from Editor X when migrating and no need to worry if you prefer to Wix Classic Editor since it’s not migrate.
I think this will helpful to you,

Mike

From our experience you will need to buy a new plan for the Wix Studio site, but you can cancel your old plan and get money back for the remaining time on it.