Problem using Wix Pro Gallery and Dynamic Pages

On one dynamic page i have a pro gallery and when the user clicks an item from the gallery it redirects to dynamic item page where it gets the details of the specific item. But I’m not getting the correct database details of the selected item from the gallery.
The user clicks image from gallery and it redirects to a page where it shows the description, title of the selected item from database

THE GALLERY PAGE HAS DATASET ADSREAD

HAVING CODE

import {session} from ‘wix-storage’;

function anyFunction(){
$w(“#gallery1”).onItemClicked( (event) => {
let myId = event.id;}
session.setItem(‘myId’,item);//Keep in mind, ‘item’ must be a string.
}

AND HERE IS THE ITEM PAGE WITH DATASET ADDS Item

HAVING CODE
import {session} from ‘wix-storage’;
function needsTheData(){ let result = session.getItem(‘myId’);
}

Hey
Please read the recommendations on how to create a post in this forum to get the best help possible. Your subjects needs to get changed to make people understand what you need. HELP ME OUT won’t get clicks and result in no help. Update the subject to “Problem using Wix Pro Gallery and Dynamic Pages” and you will get help faster.

Also if you have coded anything paste in that code here and select the code after you have pasted it and mark it as code in the toolbar that pops up when selecting text. It is the icon to the right.

If you have any Data Collections take a screenshot of that and paste in as well.

The more information, the more details you supply the easier it will be for staff or community members to help you out. The less you give the less you will get back.

Looking forward to your updates so we can help you.

It sounds like what you have is a dynamic category page with corresponding dynamic item pages. All of this should be able to be accomplished without adding code. It sounds like your dynamic category page works, but you are having issues with the elements on your dynamic item page displaying the data from your dataset? Are all of the elements connected to your dataset? Is your dataset correctly added on the page with the correct filters (if applicable) applied?

Yes, I’m having issues with the elements on your dynamic item page displaying the data from your dataset and the elements are also connected to the dataset

Here is the image of the dataset of dynamic item page

@shubhamtotla007 Ok, can you send some screenshots of what shows when you click “Connect to Data” on some of your elements that are not showing correctly?

@poolshark314
connect to data of gallery

connect to data of item page

@ Andreas Kviby
Here is the updated one

@shubhamtotla007 You need to repeat the Connect to Data on each element that you want updated on the page. For example, that element with the text “Heading 5” should have something selected for the field “At text connects to” like the item title field in your ADDS item dataset. You shouldn’t need to connect the image to your text like you have there. Just connect the image to the image you have below your heading and repeat for any other elements you have on that page that you want updated.

@poolshark314 I want the same image to be shown in item page which the user selected in gallery page with the details

@shubhamtotla007 You can do that but you need to connect all of the elements to the corresponding fields in order for them to update when you go to the item page. Your Heading 5 should connect to the title of your item, your image should connect to the product image, your description should connect to the product description in your collection, etc. It looks like you only have 1 element connected and therefore only 1 element is updating