Studio Hours - Design Tools 🎨

Our last Studio Hours was a blast, and the next is coming up fast!

Join us on December 13th, along with @matanyad, an expert in technical design, to discuss design tools. We’ll cover everything from scrolling interactions and animations to sliders, galleries, and more.

If you need a little convincing, we’ll let the feedback from our last session do the talking:

• “… this has been extremely helpful and enlightening. Lots of talent in this room!”
  • “[I loved] people coming in with concrete questions and examples”
  • “[It was great] meeting the team, benefitting from everyone’s questions"

Here’s what you need to know:

• When - 2023-12-13T15:00:00Z
  • Where - Google Meet
  • Theme - Design Tools

Don’t miss it - add to calendar:

If you have any questions about design tools, or perhaps how to achieve an interaction you’ve seen, let us know below :point_down:

5 Likes

Hey guys, great initiative!
I’m looking for a solution to this problem here and would be super happy, if you might be able to showcase a solution for it :slight_smile:

How can I dynamically change Tabs-Layouter Tabs and content on dynamic pages with content from the CMS collection?

What are you trying to achieve:
I want to create dynamic pages, that are displaying photos from a specific country. For each country, there will be one page. Now, on each particular dynamic page I want to display some text and photos from various cities in this particular country. The text will be a text box and the images are supposed to be shown in Pro Galleries for each city. These galleries should be nested within a Tab-Layouter, so that the user will be able to switch seamlessly between the galleries for the cities by simply clicking the tabs.
The content for the text as well as the gallery are store in a CMS collection and will be pulled automatically via the dynamic page.
There will be a different amount of cities across the dynamic pages - some have more, some have less.
Therefore I want to setup a collection that hosts all information for the tabs, so that for each dynamic page the Tab-Layouter is automatically set up – with the correct amount of Tabs (1 for each city in the country).

What can be done to achieve this effect. Either with the Tabs-Layouter or differently with content & layout elements available. If code is required, that’s also fine.

Looking forward! :rocket:

I had a doubt regarding webdesigning
==>I’m a web designer I started using wix. I want to use wix for designing for my office work also but I’m unable to make my team to access the website.
If I make my team to login with my mailing account they may access all my websites but I don’t want share all my website with my team.