Studio Hours ⭐️

Hey everyone!

Mark your calendars - we’ve been working on something that you’re going to love… I’m buzzing to share Studio Hours! :star:

What is Studio Hours?

Often themed around a specific topic, Studio Hours is a space for the community to gather and spend time with each other - working through questions, being there for each other, and overall having a great time!

Hosted by @Andrew and me (@noahlovell ), this is your opportunity to network, make connections, learn from others’ experiences, and more. (Who knows, we might just invite different Wix team members to join us to :smirk: )

What can I expect?

This is new for all of us, so we’re open to ideas and working with all of you to make this the best time possible.

Here’s our vision:

• Once a month we’ll jump on a call
  • We’ll set some ground rules - nothing worse than everyone trying to speak at once :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
  • And then it’s up to you. As long as the conversation is on theme, we’re here to help answer questions, for you to answer each other’s questions, share screens, etc.

When are the first Studio Hours?

Join us on 2023-11-29T15:00:00Z as we begin with the theme “Responsiveness”.

Add Studio Hours to your calendar so you don’t miss it!

If you have any questions about “Responsiveness”, share them below :point_down:

12 Likes

Great idea! Thank you. :star_struck:

1 Like

How is responsive different between Editor and Studio?

3 Likes

That’s great!! I will be there :wink: thanks

2 Likes

Responsiveness sounds interesting. I am VERY new to Wix - so this maybe the best place to be. Thank you.
Sandy

2 Likes

Sujet et projet intéressants : )
En quelle(s) langue(s) est-ce prévu ?

1 Like

Really excited about this and glad to see you’re all equally looking forward to it :slight_smile:

This is great question @user565 , and we can definitely go into more depth during Studio Hours, but for now, here’s the TL;DR:

• Wix Studio is a responsive editor, where elements come Scale Proportionally out of the box. Elements grow and scale according to screen sizes, you can set your own custom breakpoints and tailor the experience to exactly how you want it.
  • Wix is adaptive. Things are a bit more static, and adapt according to the screen they’re on. (It has 2 breakpoints with Desktop and Mobile). There are some elements that help make things more responsive like Strips and Columns, Galleries etc.

In short, Studio is truly responsive, Wix is adaptive)

Studio Hours will be held in English :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So excited! Love this idea.

1 Like

That’s 2am here in Australia

its only 1am now for me since moving to QLD :grinning:

A post was split to a new topic: Image Rights metadata

It seems as though Studio Hours occur the last week of each month. Is this correct?