What is the best way to make this content responsive?

Hello community :slightly_smiling_face:,

I’m trying to make this content fully responsive with Wix studio but I’m struggling.

This is a section that includes a repeater, that is composed by two section :

• one image on the left,
  • a container on the right with text and a rating bar.
    Originally this block was a stak with test and it was working perfectly. But since i try to add the rating item it has to be a container and i can’t make it responsive at all

I have watched a few tutorials, tried different set up but nothing seems to be working,

Any idea that could help me to solve this ?

Thank you !

hi
put all the page in a stack (on desktop horizontal)
try putting the wine botle on the top and then the text with the ****** score
and then the but now button (stack vertical(

Thanks for you feedback but I’m not sure I fully understand.
Why should I stack all the page ? Shouldn’t it be at the section or container level ?

It is a pity it so difficult to mix different type of content and make them responsive.

For the moment I just put aside this idea to keep a score as a text. Responsive but no so attractive :frowning:

PS : here is the site if interested to see the whole thing www.vijoms.com

on desktop
1.stack all the right side together
2.then stack that with the image.
3. make sure all the items are set to scale properly.

Should sort your issue, have done this multiple times. If you need help reach out.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your answer but the thing is when adding rating displays it is not possible to stack them all. Somehow this item can not be included in a stack. I tried then to create a group or a container but it becomes messy (see the screenshot).

I might be doing something wrong but I’m a bit frustrated and disappointed about the lack of easiness of Wix Studio to create that simple content