Wix Studio Editor and Sites Slow in comparison

Hi,

I have several standard Wix editor sites and one Wix Studio Site. Comparing my most content-heavy Wix editor site to my very basic, predominantly text-based Wix Studio site, I have found that the Wix Studio editor is so very extremely slow in loading time and responsiveness. For some reason the live studio site too is extremely slow in responsiveness specifically when clicking buttons or menu items (upwards of 10 seconds to begin loading the page).

My Wix studio site speed shows all is good, I have only the basic wix forms, chat, faq apps installed, one 3 second video and perhaps no more than 14 photos (which are all media from wix). All pages have approximately 3 short sections except the homepage which has 6.

Has anyone else had the same issues? I’m on my last straw contemplating re-designing the site on the normal editor (again, another issue that you cannot migrate from studio to the standard editor).

I have same issue! After transfer website from Wix Editor X to Wix Studio. All page transitions become very slow. :cry:
Would be appreciate if you find any method to fix it.