Concern about editorX migration to Wix Studio

Hello,

I’m currently worried about the future migration from editorX to Wix Studio. Many of my current sites use very specific constraints and functionality as well. I’m afraid this will be a problem when I migrate to the new editor, because I’ll never have time to update the responsiveness of all the site’s pages…

This kind of bug has already occurred in the past between WIX and editorX and I’d really like WIX to think of all the companies on editorX by testing migrations on very complex sites !

4 Likes

@Lucas_TREILLE This is a very valid concern. Can you share what some of the constraints and functionalities are that you are nervous about?

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, my site is very much based on EditorX’s responsive in terms of percentage constraints in relation to the elements, the size of the responsive boxes, the size of the texts which must remain fixed and not adapt to the size of the screen. All in all, I’m very worried that the transfer will break constraints or destroy my work by modifying constraints or increasing text size and so on…

I’d really like to be able to test before upgrading to the new editor. And it would be really interesting to make a smooth transition to listen to users’ feedback on the various problems they encounter with the transfer.

1 Like

Here’s an update the Wix team shared on Discord regarding the migration timeline: