Migration from Editor and Editor X to Studio - When?

As the title says, when will we be able to migrate sites from Editor and Editor X to Studio?

3 Likes

Last I heard it would be roughly one month until you could convert EX sites to WS sites.

I’d like to know as well!

I believe it will be a while - since there are some issues. As an easy example - in Wix Editor you can adjust the corners of the simple forms to make your own rounded boxes. If the Website then displays such boxes in Wix editor but this function no longer exists in Wix studio, then how can the software display those boxes in Wix studio? - or maybe this function of corners was poorly overlooked and someone forgot to activate it.

Hey @Nathan_M!

This question has been asked a couple of times over the last couple of days, I’d recommend searching first before opening a new topic.

Since you’re here. There is no ETA yet, but the teams are working on the ability to migrate Editor X sites to Wix Studio

Is Wix Studio Editor included in my new Business Premium account? How do I sign up as its asking me for name of my agency, agency website and number of employees. I’m a one man show working on support group website. Am I eligible? Trying to edit my site through their website is PAINFULLY SLOW! I need a Windows 10 Desktop software solution or I’m jumping ship.

1 Like

For anyone interested in an update regarding the timeline, here’s what the Wix team posted on Discord:

1 Like