How can I switch my Google Workspace billing from Wix reseller to direct Google billing without losing data?

Hello everyone,

I currently have a Google Workspace Business Standard subscription that was purchased through Wix (reseller billing). I can see in my Admin Console that the payment plan says “Reseller pricing (Wix)”.

I would like to cancel Wix billing and start paying Google directly, but I want to make sure I can do this without losing any emails, users, or Drive data.

The old transfer token link (support.google.com/a/contact/transfer) no longer works, so I can’t generate a transfer code anymore.

Could anyone from the community or Google support explain the current process in 2025 for moving an existing reseller-managed Workspace (from Wix) to a direct Google billing account?

Thank you very much for your help.

—
Best regards,

Yes you can do so by reaching out to the Customer Care team. You can get in touch with them here - Contacting Wix Customer Care for Support | Help Center | Wix.com

You would need to turn-off auto-renewal and make sure you can access the Google Admin Console. The team will need some billing details and the migration is immediate and causes no email/service downtime.