Manually Update Your Wix Editor Sites

Hey everyone!

Do you want to know when your Wix Editor sites will get updated to the latest version? Wait no longer…

Starting today, you can now manually update your Wix Editor sites to the latest version with access to sections to organize content, Quick Edit where you or your clients can edit site content separately from its design, and much more.

This update is exclusively for the Wix Editor and does not affect Wix Studio or Editor X.

I know you want to know how to update, so here it is:

• Go to the site’s Editor
  • From the top bar menu, select Site
  • Select Update Editor
  • Click Update Editor

You can learn more about it here

Gif showing the opt-in flow to update your Wix Editor site to the latest version

5 Likes

i dont have the option!

Waiting for update of EX sites.

2 Likes

We just shared a topic with an outline of what’s coming up - I think you’re gonna like it :wink: - Community update: what’s next for Wix Studio

1 Like

When I updated the site, sections didn’t come up. I tried to reupdate it, then nothing changed.

Oh no! :open_mouth: That’s the kind of thing I’m afraid of. I have too much built up on our Editor X site. And too many paying members that will be affected if the site stops working.

Hey @velogenius!

Have you had a chance to raise a ticket with support about this?

This topic is specific to being able to update Wix Editor sites to the latest editor version with access to Sections, Quick Edit and more.

Is this topic you’re concerned about? - Community update: what’s next for Wix Studio

Not yet, I am still waiting for a reply from another ticket.

maybe try it out with a test site first.