Wix Update: Enhanced Editor Migration will start from December 4th

Hi everyone,

A quick update about the migration of your client sites. From December 4th, we’ll begin moving all Partner websites to our enhanced Editor.

This process is automatic, no action is required from you, and you’ll be notified as soon as they migrate.

We’ve been rolling out this migration and are constantly monitoring the progress to make sure it’s as seamless as possible for you and your clients.

To learn more about the Editor, follow the link , and if you have any questions or need assistance, our Customer Care team is here to help.

5 Likes

@annahelise Great, Thanks For The Updates!

1 Like

This announcement states: “we’ll begin moving all Partner websites to our enhanced Editor.” It may be obvious, but to avoid concern and confusion, can you please confirm here that Partner sites that are currently using EditorX will NOT be moved to the new Editor?

1 Like

Hi @joel41866 , This newest version is only relevant to the Wix Editor and ADI builders. Editor X is a different editing platform and is not affected by this version.

Thanks for the clarification @annahelise !

Hi…
My old sites have not yet been migrated to the Enhanced editor. Is the processing still ongoing for most users?

Hey! We are gradually moving all Partners’ websites to our enhanced Editor. We are rolling out this migration and are constantly monitoring the progress to make sure it’s as seamless as possible for you and your clients.

1 Like

Thank you for the info!

Is there a way to request my site to be moved over. I am constantly replicating (with much pain) the features the new editor offers. I know there are bugs but would love to jump in.

A post was split to a new topic: Migrating sites to Studio